An exquisite culinary inspiration
Abrumi premium pumpkin seed oils can be served as a salad dressing either alone or it can be combined with honey or olive oil. “Typical Abrumi” dressing consists of pumpkin seed oil and cider vinegar.
The pumpkin seed oil can also be used for desserts as it gives the ordinary vanilla ice cream a rich and distinct nutty taste. It is considered a real delicacy.
Add a few drops of our oil to pumpkin soup and other dishes as well. Use it as your base taste or as a seasoning.
- 4-5 tbsp. of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 2-3 tbsp. of balsamico vinegar
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard (optional)
- Garlic or honey to taste (optional)
Mix together all the ingredients and use on your favourite salad. Top with nuts or pumpkin seeds.
Gold pumpkin soup
- 700 g of pumpkin meat cubes
- 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 750 ml vegetable or chicken broth/stock
- 150 ml cooking cream
- Pepper, salt, ground cumin and nutmeg to taste
Place all ingredients, except cream, in a large pot or saucepan. Bring to a simmer until vegetables are tender. Take off heat. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth. Add the cream and stir. Top with Abrumi oil and pumpkin seeds when serving.
Vanilla ice cream with Abrumi oil
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 10 ml of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp of caramelised pumpkin seeds
Place the vanilla ice cream on a plate and sprinkle with Abrumi pumpkin seed oil and caramelised pumpkin seeds. You can thank us later.